Clients taking the course
Progressed to meaningful work
• Traditional and modern craftsmanship
• Re-upholstering sofas, armchairs, stools, dining chairs, headboards, cushions etc.
• New cushions
• Refill tired cushions – foam, fibre or feather
• Leather work replacement
• Bespoke commercial projects
Talk to us to get expert advice on choosing the right material for your upholstery.
Free fabric swatches are available on request. To order, please contact: email@example.com
We offer a collection and delivery service for large and small items as part of our upholstery service to you. Or, you can drop into our workshop with your furniture to see our social enterprise at work five days a week. See first-hand the benefits of our reinvestment into vocational training. We always love to welcome customers to the workshop.
Please note, we have temporarily paused our training due to the current lockdown restrictions. However, we will resume as soon as it is safe to do so and we are able to ensure the safeguarding of our clients at work.
Once our training resumes, and you would like to come and see us, please call us on 01483 303649 or use the contact form below to arrange a suitable time.
• Support someone living with mental ill-health
• Invest in training to provide hope, confidence and new skills to someone living with mental ill-health
• Bring to life treasured pieces
• Save furniture from landfill
• Reduce waste for our environment
• Revamp your favourite and comfortable piece of furniture
• Restore cushions to their former glory
• Create a bespoke look in your home or office
• A perfect gift