• Have a safe time and place to talk to someone who won’t judge you
• Help you make sense of things and understand yourself better
• Help you resolve complicated feelings, or find ways to live with them
• Help you recognise unhelpful patterns in the way you think or act, and find ways to change them (if you want to).
You will work one-to-one with one of our counsellors, who will use a person-centred modality working with the 3 Core Conditions of Empathy, Congruence and Unconditional Positive Regard, thereby creating space to explore feelings, emotions and trauma working toward some form of resolution.
• Difficult life events, such as bereavement (losing someone close to you), or losing your job.
• Relationship problems.
• Upsetting or traumatic experiences, whether it’s something recent or something that happened a long time ago.
• Difficult emotions, such as grief, guilt, sadness, confusion, anger and low self-esteem.
• Depression and anxiety.
• Other mental health problems. Counselling can help with a range of diagnoses.
Counselling fee structure:
For those who are unemployed we ask clients to pay what they can afford, from a suggested minimum of £5/session, (up to £25/session).
For those in part-time employment we ask for a minimum payment of £15/session
For those in full-time employment we ask for a minimum payment of £25/session