• A one-off donation by BACS, cheque, debit or credit card
• Set up a monthly standing order
• Online through Virgin Money Giving or PayPal Giving
Don’t forget, if you are a UK tax payer the government will add Gift Aid (25%) to the value of your donation at absolutely no cost to you!
Here are some examples of ways you can support us:
• Sponsored walk, run, climb or cycle
• Cake sale
• Bucket collecting
• Quiz Night
• Dress down day
• Sporting event – golf day, football tournament or rounders match
• Raffle or auction
• Organise a large event with all the funds supporting Oakleaf – fete, concert or exhibition
Most importantly – tell us about your fundraising! We want to spread the word about how we are helping our community and the ways our community is supporting us!
#TeamOakleaf #MentalHealthAwareness #MentalHealthMatters #MentalHealth #MentalHealthCharity #SurreyCharity #GuildfordCharity #EndTheStigma #ReduceTheStigma #Oakleaf
There are different kinds of legacies you may consider:
• A Residuary Gift – a percentage of your remaining estate once all the expenses, liabilities and other specific gifts have been paid. This gift is the most beneficial as it keeps its value better than a set amount.
• Pecuniary Gift – a specific amount of money.
• Specific – a specific item for example, jewellery or antiques.
For more information on legacies, contact Moyra Matravers: firstname.lastname@example.org