NEWS: Covid-19 Update
Both face-to-face and virtual support is currently available.
We offer wellbeing activities, work-related training, employment support, one-to-one emotional support and counselling.
Oakleaf HQ is open for:
- A variety of wellbeing activities and groups, both online and in-person (visit our Client Calendar)
- IT Courses, available both online and in-person
- Gardening training, taking place in-person
- Upholstery training, taking place in-person
- Counselling, delivered in line with what you have agreed with your individual counsellor.
If you have any queries or comments about our services, please do get in touch and we will do our best to support you: email@example.com
For an up-to-date schedule, visit our Client Calendar.
The Guildford Safe Haven remains open at Oakleaf for those in crisis between 6pm-11pm every night.
If you feel you need any extra support please email firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can call us on 01483 303649.